Contact a Guide
In addition to the nearly three dozen cave and technical diving instructors who have qualified as Blue Grotto Cave guides, Blue Grotto now has a professional guide in residence.
You can use the contact form to email our resident guide. He will get back to you with information on scheduling and pricing.
Become a Guide
If you would like to become a Blue Grotto Cave guide, here are the prerequisites.
- Be an Instructor, Assistant Instructor or Divemaster in current status with a recognized cave or technical diver training organization.
- Be certified to the full Cave Diver level with a recognized cave or technical diver training organization.
- Hold current professional liability insurance that covers the teaching or guiding of cave and/or technical divers, and which names Blue Grotto Dive Resort as an additional insured,
- Possess the exceptional buoyancy control skills that every cave diver should have.
- Convince us that you can be trusted to carefully screen divers to ensure that only those who do not pose a risk to the pristine state of the cave will be taken on guided dives there.
- Complete the Blue Grotto Cave guide orientation course.
Guide orientation courses take place on a regular basis. If you would like to be notified when the next one is scheduled, drop us a note using the contact form.